Sunday 4 October 2015

ARTICLES

GRAMMAR QUIZ   ARTICLES: A, AN, THE

 Complete each sentence by choosing: a, an, the, or Ø (no word).

1. When can you usually see … moon, in the morning, or at night?
2. What is … first month of the year? Is it January or February?
3. I saw … very bright star in the skya few nights ago.  
4. I saw … old man walking in the park.
5. I forgot to bring my pen. Do you have … pen I could borrow?
6. My brother always exercises for …hour in the morning.
7. I have a new car. … car is red.
8. I drank … cup of coffee but the coffee was cold.
9. What is … capital city of Australia? Is it Sydney or Canberra?
10. Help! Somebody please call …policeman!
11. For breakfast I usually have … egg, toast, and some coffee.
12. Last summer, my friends and I travelled to … Spain.
13. I have … two younger brothers and an older sister.
14. My little brother drew a picture of a chicken, a cow, and … horse.
15. My mother saw a nice dress in a store. She decided to buy … dress.
16. … Amazon Rain Forest is located in South America.

15 – 16 = Excellent 13 – 14 = Good 12 or Less = Study

Source:  www.allthingsgrammar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment